LEJ418

LEJ418

Size 12 and Ready to Rock - Meg Cabot I started this book extremely disappointed in Ms. Cabot after the the plot-less misogynistic Twilight level train wreck that was her new teen book Underworld. However Size 12 and Ready to Rock did not disappoint, this was Cabot at her absolute BEST, her sharp sense of wit, her intricate and hilarious plot and her wonderful characters had me laughing so hard and so engrossed I finished the book in three hours. Cabot delved into new realms taking Heather and Cooper where they had never dared go before (the Cartwright home). Not only the situations but the characters, formerly regulated to the back story like Tania and Jordan come forward inciting hilarity. Even though we had to wait five years for this book it was well worth it, I would much rather wait for an installment of quality like this rather than subject myself to the rapidly turned out drivel that was Underworld. Size 12 delves into real issues that concern women but the irony is that those issues, domestic violence and abusive relationships, are the very issues I had such a problem with Underworld.